Mobile Notary Directory Notary @ Your Door: New Wedding Vows Notary @ Your Door mobile notary public

Follow by Email

Friday, December 02, 2011

New Wedding Vows


Wedding Vows Samples

May our hearts become one as we unite as husband and wife

Classified as ContemporaryPoeticRomantic
You are God’s precious gift to me, my springtime, my hope and my joy.
You are everything that’s good and pure and true and I worship you with my mind, body and soul.
How blessed I am to be able to say that you are mine, to be able to love and cherish you for the rest of my days.
View this vow »

Wedding Vows Samples

I promise to love you all my life with all my heart

Classified as ContemporaryHope
I promise to be there when you need me, to fill your days with sunshine, to comfort you and encourage you, View this vow »

Wedding Vows Samples

I give you my life to keep…

Classified as HopeRomantic
I, (Groom’s/Bride’s name), take you (Bride’s/Groom’s name), to be my wife/husband, my partner in life and my one true love.
I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you, I will laugh with you and cry with you. View this vow »

No comments:

Post a Comment

South Florida Notary & Wedding Officiant 954-999-5018 or 407-489-7807 (Our on the road number)